CamCleaner Air Filtration System Product Update — Dallas, Texas (CamfilUSA) — This advanced portable air filtration system can be positioned where and when it’s needed the most to remove the most dangerous molecules that could impair manufacturing processes.
The new freestanding CamCleaner Air Filtration System is a mobile air filtration that cleans the air for manufacturing work processes and employees using the most advanced filtration technology available. The freestanding CamCleaner continues Camfil’s tradition of high quality air filtration systems that provide clean, safe air along with energy and long term cost of ownership savings.
It can be moved to where it’s needed most and provide a safe atmosphere and corrosion control with particulate and gas removal in whatever location the customer sees fit.
- Heavy process industries with corrosive gases and sensitive computer or electronic equipment, such as control rooms for,
- Pulp and paper mills,
- Petrochemical facilities,
- Steel mills,
- Refineries, and
- Sewerage treatment plants.
- Archive and cultural heritage storage rooms,
- Health care,
- Chemical handling locations,
- Data centers, and
- Any place where airborne molecular contamination may be an issue.
This portable system can be used to,
- Enhance or supplement the existing air cleaning system,
- Create room pressurization, and
- Remove spot or small room contamination.
Compared to the competition, the freestanding CamCleaner has,
- A smaller footprint,
- More efficient and longer life filters,
- A lower noise level,
- The lowest energy consumption, and
- Superior construction.
The freestanding CamCleaner clears the air with,
- 4-inch deep Camfil 30/30® or MERV 11 Camfil Opti-Pac® air filters,
- 5-Star Farr 30/30®, Hi-Flo® ES and Absolute® VG V-bank HEPA filters with lifetime guaranteed efficiencies, and
- 20 Camfil 24″ CamCarb® Canisters to remove gaseous contaminants.
The freestanding Camfil CamCleaner helps customers protect their manufacturing processes by providing a solution to their indoor air quality needs that is adjustable, energy efficient, quiet, and has a low ongoing operational cost with effective particulate and gas removal wherever the customer needs it most.
For more details about the Camfil freestanding CamCleaner, see this online brochure.
The world leader in air filtration systems, Camfil provides clean air solutions for hospitals, hotels, office buildings, educational institutions, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We provide the tools to achieve sustainability, maintain high air quality, and reduce airborne infections — all while lowering total cost of ownership. Camfil customers go green without ever sacrificing performance. For more information, visit us online at www.camfil.us, or call us toll-free at 888.599.6620.